Our contact details:
Name: John Adams Leisure Limited
Address: Hercules House, Pierson Road, Enterprise Campus, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4YA
Phone Number: 01480 414361
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics – name and contact details
- Questions, queries, and feedback consumer leave
- Transaction information
- IP Addresses
- Web Browser
- Cookies, Flash Cookies, Pixels, Tags, Software Development Kits, Program Interfaces and Web Beacons.
- Location Information including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications.
- Usage, viewing, technical and device data.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Answer queries in relation to our site, products, customer service or anything else.
- The purchase of products and spare parts bought on our website.
- IP addresses to help us to administer the site.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Using analytics tools including when you visit our site and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content on our website is of interest to them.
- We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our website to our visitors. Please note that we use aggregated (i.e., non-personal) information for these analytics purposes.
- We may ask you to provide your contact details in order to register an account with us, to subscribe to marketing communications from us, and/or to submit enquiries to us. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
We may share this information with:
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- To our group companies, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation, to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- To an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger, or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
John Adams Leisure Limited has established policies in an effort to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. For example, John Adams Leisure Limited strives to provide only those employees performing a legitimate business function with access to users’ personal information. John Adams Leisure Limited also reviews its security procedures periodically to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help safeguard your privacy.
John Adams Leisure Limited retains your information for legitimate business purposes, for as long as your account is active, and/or as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with our products and services. John Adams Leisure Limited will also retain your information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a reasonable period of time. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. To that end, John Adams Leisure will notify users of a data breach when John Adams Leisure Limited determines that is reasonably necessary in accordance with applicable law.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 01480 414361 or John Adams Leisure Limited, Hercules House, Pierson Road, Enterprise Campus, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4YA if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk