Search our site

Customer Service


Replacement Component

If you require a replacement for a faulty component please complete the Contact Form – this must be supported with a copy of your proof of purchase.

Contact Us

Faulty Product

Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a faulty product should be returned to the retailer where the item was purchased as per your legally binding contract with that retailer at the time of sale. A refund or replacement will be issued (provided you have the relevant receipt or proof of purchase).

If you require further information regarding the Consumer Rights Act 2015 please contact:

Trading Standards –

03454 040506 /

Keep up to date with John Adams